Instead of having you read something I might post this week, I'd love to share with you instead this short video clip of President Eyring and Elder Holland with visual images. It is a favorite among our missionaries to watch at our meetings. Once you view it I think you will understand why. It is in English and you can find it also with Portuguese subtitles. Enjoy!
"...And this is the blessing which hath been bestowed upon us, that we have been made instruments in the hands of God in doing this great work." Alma 26:3 "...E esta e' a bencao que nos foi concedida: que fomos transformados em instrumentos nas maos de Deus para realizar esta grande obra." Alma 26:3
I'm convinced that President Eyring and Elder Holland are two of the greatest men on this earth today! That was beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant. That was just the boost I needed today. I'm going to keep those same principles in my mind as a busy mother. Thank you for sharing this inspiring video! Much love, Michelle Beus
ReplyDeleteMichelle, I think motherhood is one of the greatest forms of missionary work one can do! Thank you for sharing this! We love and miss you and your wonderful family!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this! I love it!!
ReplyDelete