Access Code
Sorry, code is incorrect

Security Code - Don't Remove

Monday, July 17, 2017

"Home Is Where the Heart Is"



Well, we are home now. But if home is really where the heart is then our heart now has multiple citizenship in both the United States, Italy, and Brazil. A funny thing about the heart is that it has no concept for borders or boundaries. The landscape of the heart only knows smiles, and tears, and treasured moments shared with individuals that will last forever.


You can see why the moment captured above invoked the Salt Lake City Airport Security!

A wonderful moment that is pictured below is when much to our surprise around 40 of our missionaries (three Brazilians included) showed up for our homecoming. It was surreal! It was as if our two worlds finally converged into one. Our mission life and our family life commingled creating a fulness of joy! I've always thought that heaven for me would be to get all the people I love in the same room. That room just keeps getting bigger and bigger.



Here's a few more moments that will forever hold a place in our hearts.


A glimpse of what our eternal homecoming will be like







I had to feel a little sorry (only a little) for the unsuspecting people that happened to be in the airport when we arrived.

Catching up on kisses

Here's to home. Wherever it may be. 

Até logo.

Onward, ever onward. 

3 comments :

  1. I'm going to miss these posts so much! My computer always thew fits when I tried to post a comment but I have really enjoyed reading about your mission and your inspiring insights. I love these welcome home pictures, too! It was such a pleasure to attend your welcome home. Brazil has lost a great couple but Utah has gained one! Now try and stay here for at least a year. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. "To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with." Mark Twain

    You have shared so much joy with us through this blog. And this post is truly the fullness of joy!! Love you both so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! Loved and resonated with your opening comments. Treasured photos

    ReplyDelete