Several of our missionaries are from Manaus in the Amazon area of Brazil and they remember family members and friends talking about their extraordinary experience recorded in this video. The video lasts about 14 minutes, but it is so worth it and would make a great family home evening lesson for all ages.
When I saw this for the first time I could not help but think that I have 10 temples within 1-2 hours from my house in Orem! But I also remembered that there are different kinds of obstacles that can threaten to keep us away from the blessings of the Temple. Not all challenges are geographic, but as this video teaches so powerfully, whatever it takes to get there it is worth it!
The video takes a second to get going.
The video takes a second to get going.
That was awesome! Such a beautiful story!
ReplyDeleteThat was so amazing! The members who were a part of that caravan seem like they are so proud to have been a part of something so life changing. What sweet, faithful, dedicated people!
ReplyDeleteI loved this! So touching! I am so happy you shared this, Bianca!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! I love this. The monkeys at the beginning look scawee compared to our monkeys! Hehe. Love you mama! What an amazing conference we had this weekend! It was great to hear Elder Costa speak!!
ReplyDeleteMeg